CalDAV/CardDAV path: /remote.php/dav/ (e.g. https://server.example/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/)
Contact group method: groups are per-contact categories
User name and password: same as in Nextcloud
If you're using two-factor authentication, you'll have to generate a device-specific password for DAVdroid and use it instead of your account password.
Known problems are the same as for OwnCloud:
- Calendars empty when using PHP 7
- Not all contacts are synchronized (problems with @ in resource names)
- OwnCloud reports HTTP 404 errors for collections when a single resource is not found
- VCard 3/4 compatibility problems; photos lost
- OwnCloud takes very long to process certain requests, so DAVdroid times out
Most problems can be fixed by upgrading to the newest OwnCloud version (don't forget to update the Contacts, Calendar and Task app, too).